HOW TO SOLVE YOUR STORAGE PROBLEMS
With a Custom Designed Shed or Garage.
Can you ever have enough storage?
As life moves along so does the build up of an endless list of accumulated property that you can find it very hard to let go of. Do you have property that you don’t want to or can’t throw away but you don’t necessarily want them displayed or taking up valuable storage space in or around your home?
- Family relics that you hold dear and provide precious memories
- Overflowing wardrobe filled with winter clothes that takes up all the space during summer
- Baby and kids clothes that you want to store ready to hand down to the next baby brother or sister
- Filing cabinets with years of accumulated paperwork both business or personal
- Bikes, Scooters and skateboards left laying around the yard or up against the house
- Travelling kids who use your home as storage for their left behind belongings
- Tools that you just are not getting time to use at the moment for those weekend DIY projects
Superior Garages and Industrials (SGI) work with clients on a regular basis who are looking for a solution to all of these listed storage problems and many more. We listen to your needs and what you would like to provide storage for and offer fully customised building designs to suit your individual needs and taste.
SGI sheds are built to your individual style and taste
When you think of a typical shed you may assume that it is restricted in style with Colorbond claddings. Although Colorbond cladding is a fantastic product for its durability and cost effectiveness SGI understands that people have different tastes and like to cater for these tastes. We work with a range of different architectural claddings to either match your existing home or create a stylish new look. So when you think of a shed built with SGI think of your shed as an extension to your house that will solve your storage problems while also adding value to your property.
Only temporary storage required? No problem…
Even if your storage problems are only temporary there are many different uses for a shed. In fact the versatility a shed offers is what makes it so valuable and appealing. Here are some examples of uses for a shed to add to its longevity as a valuable addition to your property…
- You get regular visits from parents, relatives and friends. Turn your shed into a private liveable space
- Kids have grown up and have cars of their own. Convert your shed into a garage
- Starting an online work from home business and you need an office
Of course these are only a few examples, there are many uses for a shed. If you have storage problems contact us today at SGI to see what solutions we have by offering custom designed sheds built to your personalised style.