Liveable Sheds – the 7 step process
THIS WILL SAVE MANY $$$:
- Visit us at our full size indoor display centre at 35 Production Avenue Warana. Come with all your ideas and dreams for your liveable shed space. Our friendly expert staff will give you the heads up on any restrictions and all the possibilities to match your wishes.
- Register on line as an owner builder** – we can guide you through this process. Very simple and only modest fee involved.
- Obtain services of a draftsperson who can translate your dreams on to digital plans – we can guide you to an appropriate reliable person for this service, if you don’t have anyone in mind.
- Bring those plans into us together with a soil test carried out at the location of your liveable shed on your land – we have a couple of very reliable soil testing firms to recommend for this service.
- We are then in a position to give you a firm quote based on our scope of works as applied to your liveable shed and when a price is agreed upon we draw up a contract agreement which is signed by each party.
- Then begins the process of preparing all appropriate engineering and documentation enabling you to obtain building approval with our private certifier – we can lead you clearly through this process, very simple and undaunting!
- Building process begins ……. then ends, with a joyful handover of your liveable shed right here on the lovely Sunshine Coast.
Steps 2 to 6 are filled with many helping hand input from us (as required) to ensure you know exactly where you need to be for each part of the process to run smoothly.
EXTRA points to consider:
- Sloping blocks – ideal for split level, elevated suspended floors thus avoiding expensive earthworks, or combined slab and suspended floor
- Economical way to procure your first, additional or next home
- Various cladding options for both internal and external applications
- Steel frames = no more termite threat to your home’s structural integrity
- Unique steel stud frame system
- Eaves (soffits) easily catered for
- Various insulation options available
- Many roof shape options available
- Try us out, we love the challenge of designing our structures to suit a person’s desires for shape, form and size of building
- Lofts, full second floors, mezzanine floors
- Exposed main frames for the shed look, but still fully the cosy home