89 m² living space (12.7 m x 7.02 m). Living area of less than 90 m² conforms to council requirements of a secondary dwelling in a rural zone.
- 3m x 7m Covered outdoor veranda with low maintenance and durable modwood decking
- 4x Louvre windows and 2x Sliding doors and large sliding windows
- 470mm eaves at the back and on one side, 850mm eaves on the side with the sliding door
- Cedar Timber screening protecting the outdoor veranda area
- Corrugated Zincalume roof with 60mm wool insulation
- An option for galvanised or powdercoated columns on the deck area (Powdercoated monument colour columns in the pictures)
- 150mm half round gutters (Monument colour in the picture)
- 90mm PVC down pipes
- FC sheeting soffits and veranda ceiling
- An option for the dwelling in lock up stage where the internal wall frames and ceiling are visible, or internal plaster installed.
For pricing, please call the Superior Garages and Industrials office and talk with our helpful sales guys.
We can modify the designs to suit, or you are welcome to bring your own Architectural drawings for us to engineer and build.