Living area of less than 90 m² conforms to council requirements of a secondary dwelling in a rural zone.
- 89 m² living space
- 1 x 2.38 m covered slab in front of the main entry door
- Sliding entry door 3.6m wide
- Large Laundry area and wardrobes on both bedrooms
- Corrugated Zincalume roof with 60mm wool insulation
- Powder-coated columns on entry (Gloss white (91019143) colour columns in the pictures)
- 150mm half round gutters
- 90mm PVC down pipes
- FC sheeting in the soffit
- An option for the dwelling in lock up stage where the internal wall frames and ceiling are visible, or internal plaster installed.
For pricing, please call the Superior Garages and Industrials office and talk with our helpful sales guys.
We can modify the designs to suit, or you are welcome to bring your own Architectural drawings for us to engineer and build.