Benefits of Building an Industrial Shed:
Having your own shed, designed specifically designed to suit your commercial needs.
- Work productively and efficiently in your personally designed premises.
- Stop paying rent for premises you’ll never own.
- A Commercial building is an asset you can use for your own business to grow or rent it out to another business owner.
- Easily and safely store your large vehicles or machinery.
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that your business equipment is maintaining its value and fully protected all housed in your Superior Shed
The benefits don’t stop there…
Once you’ve decided to make an investment in a Commercial or Industrial shed, for your business operations, we will make sure you end up with a shed that is built just for you.
Our dedicated team of advisors will assist you to determine the best course of action for designing your shed plan tailored to your specific needs.
Knowing exactly what questions to ask, they will enquire about:
- What will the shed be used for?
How much space do you have available?
SGI are Design/Construct specialists, creating industrial and commercial buildings. We offer a full engineering design, detailing, fabrication, construction and project management service in-house.
This will save you time and money both in the preliminary and construction phases of your project offering turnkey solutions. SGI understands that the loss of project productivity through splitting contracts between engineering, fabrication and construction is a preventable cost to our clients.
That is why we have invested in (BIM) Building Information Modelling, Detailing and Management technology enabling complete project delivery with the following benefits…
- Greater accuracy in preliminary costing
- 3D model design collaboration
- Integrated design and fabrication detailing
- Reduced Work Place Health & Safety risk
- Better planned and managed systems
- Greater construction efficiency
SGI encourages being involved early in the design phase to better understand the project objectives and provide more efficient, accurate designs which affect every phase of design and construction.
We work collaboratively with architects and architectural models assisting in clash checking designs before construction begins ensuring more efficient onsite construction.